Please let us know if you have any questions or special requests.
YOU CAN FLY HERE! The Durango-La Plata County Airport Has Excellent Options to connect to and from:
Dallas (American) • Denver (United) • Phoenix (American) • Salt Lake City (Delta)
and L.A. – (seasonal) American Visit FlyDurango.Com for more information!
Driving From Durango (approx. 12 miles)
- Take County Road 240/Florida Rd. heading northeast about 12 miles. You’ll see the driveway and cabins on your right. Look for our archway!
From Silverton (approx. 58 miles)
- Take US 550 south about 46 miles into Durango.
- Turn left (east) at E. 32nd St/County Road 251 and continue straight for about 1.3 miles.
- Turn right onto County Road 250.
- After .2 miles, turn left onto County Road 240/Florida Rd. Continue northeast about 10 miles until you see our sign and driveway on the right.
From Cortez (approx. 58 miles)
- Go east on Mancos Rd/US 160 for 43 miles to Durango.
- Turn left onto Camino Del Rio, continuing about .8 miles to N. Main Ave.
- You’ll only be on Main for a little bit. Take the first right you can make, which is E 15th/County Road 240.
- At E 3rd Ave, take a soft left to continue on County Road 240/Florida Rd.
- Keep going northeast about 12 miles until you see our sign and driveway on the right.
From Pagosa Springs (approx. 54 miles)
- Take San Juan St/US 160 west about 40.4 miles to Bayfield.
- Turn right at County Road 501. There’s a roundabout after about a quarter mile, but just keep going straight to stay on County Road 501. You’ll continue 8 miles.
- Turn left at sign pointing to Durango/Lemon Reservoir.
- At the intersection with County Road 243, turn left so you can stay on County Road 240. Continue another 2 miles. You’ll see our sign and the driveway on your left.
From Farmington, NM (approx. 61 miles)
- Take NM 516 about 37 miles north into Colorado.
- Exit onto US 160 and go east about 3 miles.
- Turn left at CR 234 and continue 6.3 miles to the intersection of County Road 234 and County Road 240/Florida Rd.
- Turn right onto County Road 240 and go 5.5 miles. Look for our place on the right. You’ll see our sign and the driveway leading to the cabins.